Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I BIG PUFFY heart you!

The amazingly strong and inspirational, Lisa, author of the amazing blog, Helping Make Sense has honored me with the I Heart Your Blog Award. Thanks Lisa!




Now, the way this works, is I answer the following questions with single word responses, and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers:


1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Highlighted
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? Passed
6. Your favorite thing? Vacation
7. Your dream last night? Forgot
8. Your dream/goal? Parenthood
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Buffalo
13. Where were you last night? Work
14. What you're not? Mommy
15. One of your wish list items? BFP
16. Where you grew up? Buffalo
17. The last thing you did? Read
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your T.V.? CNN
20. Your pet? Libby
21. Your computer? Lifeline
22. Your mood? Apprehensive
23. Missing someone? Yep
24. Your car? Passat
25. Something you're not wearing? Contacts
26. Favorite store? Wegmans
27. Your Summer? OK
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Week?



Now, I'd like to pass this award to 7 bloggers who excite me when they publish a new entry (8, if you count the fact that I'm unofficially giving this award back to Lisa!!):


Desperately Seeking Spawn


In Pursuit Of Parenthood


Will They Have His Eyes


Maybe Baby


Forcing Seeds


And even though they have already received it, I would be remiss not to tell you that I Heart these blogs too:


French Family Journey


Between The Lines


Thank you all for being my companions on this crazy journey. You rock my socks!

6 comments:

Christi said...

I couldn't ask for a better person to share this journey with!

I can't wait for you to get started cycling again!!!!!

I'm ready for our trip to Disney w our kiddos.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Thanks sweetie!!!

Amber said...

Thanks so much! I heart yours too!

poppy.f.seed said...

thanks! I look forward to your entries as well.

RMCarter said...

Thanks so much for this. I am so glad I found your blog. Each time you post something new, what you have to say just resonates with me.

Michelle

Lisa said...

Did I tell you I spent 16 months working in Buffalo??

Can I go to Disney with you and Christi??