The first award is the Honest Scrap Award.
Here are the rules:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
I would like to nominate the following ladies for this award:
1. Lisa @ Helping Make Sense
2. Just Me @ You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing
3. Sarah @ Bulge to Bump
4. Michelle @ In Pursuit of Parenthood
5. Susan @ Sprogblogger
6. Jill @ Desperately Seeking Spawn
7. Christi @ Our Journey
10 honest things about me:
1. I still have my baby blanket and sleep with it every night.
2. I love houses & sometimes wish I had been a real estate agent just so I could be in different houses all the time.
3. I love going to the movies and would go every weekend if I could.
4. I have to see all my options before making a decision - ex. I found the wedding invites I loved in the first book, but I still needed to look @ every book in the stationary store before I could make it official.
5. I love buying cards for people and put a lot of time & thought into it. It bugs me when others do not.
6. I can come off as a "know-it-all" & I dislike that about myself.
7. I am "old" for my age & always have been.
8. I want to be an ultra.sound technician when I "grow up" & I would love to work for an REs office.
9. I don't know it adoption is for me, but I don't know if child free living is either.
10. Pretty much addicted to faceb.ook, Ameri.can Idol, The Bach.elor, Twilig.ht, blogging, So You Th.ink You Can Da.nce, Brother's & Sis.ters, Grey's Ana.tomy & Guit.ar Hero!
The Sisterhood Award
Here are the rules -put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
I would like to nominate all of my readers for this award. This really is a sisterhood and your strength and support get me through my darkest days. Thank you!