Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Baaaaaaccckkk!!

The polyp is back. Saline Sono confirmed today what the HSG suggested.

Waiting on the nurse to call me and tell me if the surgery will be this Friday or early next week. Fun, wow! Can't wait!

Almost as much fun as watching the Republican National Convention! ;) Have you ever seen so many white, old people in suits in the same room???

Anyway, feeling a little sorry for myself and my polyp today. Thank goodness for 2nd opinions though or I would be stimming for IVF #3 right now and heading for yet another BFN.

5 comments:

Christi said...

I'm sorry! You will be in my thoughts as always. I'm glad you atleast have an answer and there's an easy fix.

Lisa said...

At least you know and it can now be removed! I hope it's sooner, rather than later, and your recovery is easy!

Leslie Laine said...

Glad to hear that you're looking at things this way - you're right. It would be awful to go through all of that again with a negative outcome. Just think of how much more hopeful you'll feel when you start the 3rd cycle when this is all taken care of! Exciting!

notetoself said...

So sorry you're having to deal with this, but glad they caught it early and you're feeling positive about it. Thinking good thoughts for you.

Ariella said...

I am sorry but like you said better to know and "fix" it than not know and waist a cycle.