Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some Good News

Sean had his follow-up appointment at Hopkins today and his varicocele has been resolved!!! Woo-hoo!!!

We are cautiously optimistic that we will see some kind of improvement in his sperm count in November. We already feel better about the choice to have the procedure and Sean has been pain free since 5 days post-surgery. The pain factor was a big part of the reason we opted to have it corrected.

I finally received my surgery date and I will have my polyp removed on September 23rd.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That's wonderful!!! Hoping you see lots of sperm!!

poppy.f.seed said...

that is fantastic! great news. I hope his count goes up. My husband's did, not enough for miracles, but maybe next time around...

Christi said...

AWESOME! Great news all around for you and Sean!

Jennifer said...

That's fantastic news! Hopefully you see a nice jump on the count!!

Jill said...

That is GREAT news!! I hope you see a difference! ;)

Leslie Laine said...

Wonderful news!!! I'm sure this will make a great difference for you all!

Jill said...

Em-This is good news both of you guys! I'm glad Sean's pain has lessened and am thrilled you have a date! Woohoo! I hope you guys will see a difference in his sperm counts! Things are moving forward for you all--yay!!

M. said...

Yay for Sean not having pain! That's fantastic :) Good news your surgery's scheduled, too!