Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stim Check #2

Well, things are looking good. I have 14 follies on the right and still only 2 on the left with none hiding. The largest are measuring 13-15 and that my friends, means we add Ganirelix to the mix tonight!

My E2 was 595.

Follistim stays at 225 - evenings only

Menopur increased to 225 -whoa!

1 pre-filled Ganirelix syringe

I checked my records from IVF #2 and I am up by a couple of follicles this time and my E2 is a smidge higher. My nurse said I am "right on track" and looks like I will trigger on Saturday for a Monday ER. That would be 9 days of stims and one less day than usual. So far, this new protocol is not really shaping up to be that different from my usual Lupron protocol. As long as the outcome is different, I am ok with that!

Back on Thursday for next stim check!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like things are going smoothly! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Awesome!! keep up the good work -- you never know, you could end up with a few more on your left side by the end of all of this. Things are looking good!

Jill said...

I think things sound good. You're responding well and have a great number of follies. Hope the Ganirelix goes well! I think this protocol is pretty different from your long Lupron protocols with the Ganirelix, dosages, etc. Look forward to Thursday's update!

Leslie Laine said...

Great news! Glad things are moving along smoothly! Looking forward to hearing what happens next! :)

Pria said...

sorry i have been stalking your blog. good to see your progress.:) good luck monday!!!(side note: i ahvent see you on the boards)

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Fantastic!! Can't wait for the update on the next stim check.

bb said...

That is great! Glad things are going well. And I like your new blog design!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

OMG your ER will be here before you know it!!! Grow follies grow!!